L-Triptofano, L-Trypt, L-2-amino-3-(indole-3-yl) propionic acid
25 Kg Bag
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which important for growth and stress reducer. It also helps developing animal organs and optimalizing immune system. L-Tryptophan is commonly sythesized in the plants and microorganisms.
L-tryptophan is produced by incubating a microbe capable of producing L-tryptophan and capable of constitutive expression of maleate synthase·isocitrate lyase·isocitrate dehydrogenase kinase/phosphatase operon in a culture medium so as to generate and accumulate L-tryptophan in the culture medium and harvesting the L-tryptophan. In commercial industry, Tryptophan is produced by biological synthetic based on fermentation process of serine and indole using either wild-type or genetically modified from bacteria such as B. amyloliquefaciens, B. subtilis, C. glutamicum or E. coli.
• Premixture raw material
• Feed additive
• Essential amino acids for animals
• Essential for monogastric animals
• Increase animal production, animal performance, and animal weight gain
• High efficiency due to shorter production cycle
• Enhance feed intake, since tryptophan is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which affects the appetite
• improve the digestive capacity of young animal particularly in the post-weaning period, whichreduce the frequency and severity of poor gut health and bacterial proliferation.