Choline (2-hydroxyethyl-trimethyl ammonium hydroxide), usually classified as complex vitamin B (often called vitamin B4), maintain the physiological functions of animals’ bodies as a low-molecular organic compound that can be synthesized in vivo, but usually required in feed as a single vitamin, the largest demand in feed additive.
Choline chloride liquid at 75% purity is used in animal feed with following dossage:
- Poultry : Broilers : 0,1 – 0,2%;
- Layer : 0,07 – 0,25;
- Turkey : 0,17 – 0,25%
- Swine : 0,5 – 1,5%
- Fish : 0,5 – 0,62%
Liquid choline chloride has various application and benefit for livestock animal feed, such as:
• Prevents abnormal accumulation of in (fatty liver),
• Prevents condition such as perosin and liver enlargement in chicks,
• Essential requirement to maintain body functions and enhance growth,
• Essential metabolic in the building and maintenance of cell structure, maturation of the cartilage matrix of bone.