Brown solid grain
25 Kg Bag , 50 Kg Bag
Beet pulp is a by-product of sugar that is extracted from sugar beets. It is a fibrous material that can be used as an excellent source of digestible fiber and crude protein content of 7%. Beet pulp has a higher digestible energy level than most hay but less than most grain ingredients, making it an excellent source of energy. Beet pulp is a very beneficial supplement for many types of horses, since it is soft and easily digestible to fulfill a horse's fiber intake.
The beets are cleaned in water to remove dirt and other big debris before being sliced into cossettes for processing. The cossettes are removed for around 100 minutes with water at temperatures around 70°C. Wet pulp will remain after the cossettes have been processed. This pulp is pressed and dried to eliminate water. Also, the pulp is commonly pelleted with added molasses.
• An easy to digest fibre energy and palatable pelleted feed materials for cows and horses.
• supplement for gestating or lactating cows.
• replacement for roughage in finishing diets.
• economical substitute for hay, silage, or pasture in beef cow diets.
• suitable for poultry, pigs and rabbits.